Fundamental to the success of the business is the emphasis on providing the highest standard of compliance, safety and professionalism with all our aerial services.
Stirling Helicopters recognises the potentially hazardous nature of our operations and our attitude towards risk management is among the core elements of our business strategy. The company has developed a robust Safety Management System and is committed to ensuring operations are performed to industry best practice.
Stirling Helicopters safety initiatives include:
- Satellite Tracking of every aircraft with messaging capabilities
- Comprehensive Internal Audit Program
- Frequent Check and Training of all Pilots
- First Aid, Crew Resource Management and Dangerous Goods Awareness Training
- Company Training and Induction Programs in Emergency Response Situations
SAFETY MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS
For a copy of our Safety Management System Document please contact us.