Remote Heli Access
Stirling Helicopters provide remote access throughout the Central Queensland coastline and broader region.
Remote Access Charter
Our fleet has a range of up to 660km (Townsville, Longreach, Brisbane the Gold Coast and large sections of the Great Barrier Reef are within this range of the Rockhampton Airport) and a capacity of up to six passengers.
Our fleet is able to assist with operations otherwise impossible in remote locations. Using a helicopter to lift is often cheaper and safer than a conventional crane in difficult to access terrain.
Stirling Helicopters has completed a variety of sling operations including;
- Aerial Crane Services
- Carting Fill for Inaccessible Remediation
- Fuel, fodder and emergency supplies in times of flood
- Installing Remote Site Towers
- Building Supplies to Remote Sites
- Access and supply to difficult work sites via aerial crane with lift capacities of up to 1000kg
- Remote Area Construction
- Mine Site Operations
- Flood Operations
- Fire Lighting
- Fire Suppression
- Aerial Inspection
Hire a Helicopter or call us 07 4937 1180 or 0429 371 180